2004 MUSEUM HIGHLIGHTS

The Museum had a tremendous 2004 summer season with record attendance.  846 visitors earned the T.M.R. Museum Historian Award, which typically involved an hour in the Museum and answering questions on T.M.R. and local history.  In a survey of T.M.R. Units, the Museum was rated the top T.M.R. Reservation Program. 

 

The Camp Man stained-glass window was a major addition.  See the window frame being constructed.

 

See the new local history displays.

 

On July 24th was a successful T.M.R. Alumni Day. Articles on the Museum appeared in the River Reporter (Narrowsburg) Newspaper on July 8th and July 29th.

© 2019 Ten Mile River Scout Museum.

Ten Mile River Scout Museum

1481 County Road 26

Narrowsburg, NY  12764

845-252-2063